Bike Concord is led by volunteers, and because individuals donate time, money, or other in-kind items we are able to keep rolling out programs full speed. In 2015, Bike Concord received 3 donated new-used bikes, and was able to assign them to new owners in need of a transportation alternative and/or needed to cycle to improve their health.
You can be part of the volunteer team, and contribute a little or as frequent as time allows. Sign up and pick from a list of possible ways to contribute, such as donate supplies, organize a bike rodeo or support a group ride.
Bike Concord’s Wish List
To make a donation, please go to: https://www.gofundme.com/BikeConcord or send a check to our fiscal sponsor Bike East Bay (on check memo write: Bike Concord) at P.O. Box 1736, Oakland, CA 94604. It also helps if you send us an email at email@example.com to let us know you’ve sent a donation.
Every year, we inventory for items we need to make projects happen. Please consider donating, or donating towards an item below and we will find a matching donor. Email us for more info.projector
- meeting supplies: pens, flip chart paper and markers, printing paper, tape, etc.
- flip chart stands
- computer tablet
- mobile wifi service
- gift cards to grocery or office supply stores
- bike stands or bike trailer
- bike accessories
- flyer / brochures holders
- laminating paper
- healthy snacks for volunteer meetings or group rides
- water filters
- giveaways for children or adult bicycle riders
- supplies for bike rodeos
- tools for bike repairs
Items donated by individuals like you
- outreach tables
- pin making machine
- music box for group rides
- heat lamp for outdoor events, etc.